Las Vegas embodies a non-stop entertainment and social scene, complete with a plethora of fun opportunities for single travellers on holiday. Nightlife options for singles range from quiet classy clubs perfect for conversation, to trendy meeting spots with multiple dance floors, to clubs with balconies and views overlooking the city lights.
Enjoy the seemingly non-stop fun, glitz, and glamour of legendary Las Vegas on a 12-night holiday tour with Pure Travel specifically designed for young-at-heart single travelers, and spend 4 nights in Las Vegas soaking up the varied social scene, before continuing with a cruise of Mexico’s Baja Coast onboard the Carnival Inspiration.
Las Vegas is a city that doesn’t stop, so the party continues as long as you do! You’ll find no shortage of suggestions for top spots to meet and mingle, to relax and revel. Our favorite Las Vegas singles social hangouts include:
- Tryst at Wynn is high on every list and an ‘always hopping’ scene; a stunning venue featuring an indoor/outdoor dance floor, a 90-foot cascading waterfall and manmade lagoon, and numerous intimate booths surrounding the main section of the club.
- Mix Lounge at THEhotel is sleek and sophisticated with unparalleled views of the city strip below. The service is top-notch and Saturday nights have a lively atmosphere with a mixed crowd of singles.
- Nobu at the Hard Rock Hotel is popular among the young and hip, with even an occasional celebrity appearance. Nobu features Japanese cuisine with a Peruvian influence.
- Ghostbar, located on the 55th floor of the Palms Casino, has a panoramic city view and an outdoor patio with a transparent floor showing the casino below.
- Red Square at Mandalay Bay is Russian-themed and decorated in red. This is the place to go if you enjoy vodka and meeting others who enjoy the same.
- Rum Jungle at Mandalay Bay is well worth the wait in line and the cover charge, as this is a great spot for singles, as well as to try new mixed drinks.
- Flirt Lounge at the Rio is a great choice for affordable drinks while you chat and unwind, especially for a ‘Girl’s Night Out’.
- Margaritaville at the Flamingo Resort is both relaxed and vibrant, with great people-watching opportunities and all-around good fun.
- Fontana Bar at the Bellagio is a dark and cozy old-school Vegas lounge with great food and a patio overlooking the fountains at the Bellagio.
- Pure at Caesars Place is immensely trendy, featuring several rooms with a variety of music, and an outdoor terrace overlooking the Vegas strip. People are friendly and singles abound.
- TAO at the The Venetian is not Italian-themed as one might expect, but decorated in the style of the Far East. This club is highly popular among singles for the fine dining, energetic nightlife, and stimulating ambiance.
- Monte Carlo Pub at Monte Carlo is a quieter venue without all the flash and glamour of the newer and trendier spots, but it’s still a great place for singles to meet and enjoy a few affordable priced drinks.